our Leadership and Communication class

Friday, 29 June 2007

Well it seems as thought his term as tally flown, we have been absolutely flat out running around like headless chickens, but let me say what an adventure. Something that I am so sure our whole class has learnt an awful lot about. We have pretty much been on a roller coaster ride through pain, laughter and tears there has been times that I know we all just wanted to throw in the towel leave the river how it is, and make it someone else’s problem. No we stuck in there and we kept at it. I think we all can take the time now and sit back and reflect on what we have done it has been a major to take on and I know we have done what we set out to do we have created awareness no longer is it a myth that the river is polluted but merely a fact and now the whole community knows. So as the holiday’s loom I know that we can sit back pat ourselves on the back and let nature take its course because we have done what we always said we would.

No comments: