our Leadership and Communication class

Friday, 27 April 2007

Issue Decided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a very much heated argument/ debate it has been decided that we go with POLLUTION OF THE HAUTAPU RIVER this has been an on going concern with local residents for many years due to the significence and speaciality of the river for translated into English, Hautapu means SACRED. This obviously shows the greatness of this mighty river that divides the town into two.

Other options considered were the RE OPENING OF THE CINEMA and RECYCLING but these were soon passed out as the cinema seemed almost lazy of us as many other things were more important and the recycling was almost to big
Well look forward to next week please leave any relevant imformation

2 comments:

Rachel Hansen said...

Looking good Jess - one suggestion - you need to change the time zone to NZ. Go to 'settings', then 'formatting'

Unknown said...

Hello Jess,
My name is Jenny Cameron and I`m living in Tokyo, Japan. I come from not too far from Taihape - Palmerston North. I`m here in Tokyo with the New Zealand Embassy. I think the project that you are doing is really important work and I hope that it is successful. I`m trying to set up a compost in the Embassy compound to do my little bit for the environment over here!
Good luck がんばって!